BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, April 23, 2010

Note-to-self:

In the future, thou shalt not attempt to start up a new business whilst in the middle of making sweeping lifestyle changes. Not a good idea.


Explanation:

As I'm sure I've said before I'm only able to give 100% to one thing at a time. If I have to split my focus something will always suffer. Starting a new business meant my focus had to be split between working out, being a mom, and the new biz. Which translates lately to 60% of my time going to the biz, 30% of my time going to my son, and 10% of my time going toward working out. Not good. So after talks with The Hubs, I decided to rearrange my priorities to include less time toward the biz and more time to working out and having fun with my son. I don't know any situation where any of these things could be perfectly balanced. And it's certainly not possible for them all to get 100% of my time and attention. I don't like that but I'm learning to accept it. So....I'm off to workout. Praise. The. LORD!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

INTO THE MYSTIC!!! Love it. Good luck with juggling the priorities. You can do it!