BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where I'm at right now...

I've lost 27 lbs! I feel great! I find myself bouncing around the house like a tremendous weight (literally) has been lifted off of me. I'm confident, for the first time in a long time, that I will not return to my former self. I can and will succeed, I know that with certainty, I just don't know how long it will take. I can actually see the 'light at the end of the tunnel' and it is shining bright! I've got about 22-28 lbs to go, right at my halfway point, and I can't wait to get closer to that goal! Here's a photo of me taken just a week or two ago.



People say my face isn't as puffy, double chin is shrinking, and (though you can't tell by this picture) I don't have the bags under my eyes anymore. I don't necessarily see the difference myself, though I'm my own worst critic and I'm wearing a loose shirt (which is what I'm used to hiding in). When I get up the courage I'll take pictures with form fitting clothes which would help I'm sure.

0 comments: